TNPSC has released Forest Service Notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Forest Apprentice Post 2018 – 2019.
Candidates who’ve required eligibility criteria may apply for TNPSC Forest Apprentice post as soon as before the last date of August 1st, 2018.
- Date of Notification: July 4, 2018
- Last Date to Apply: August 1, 2018
- Date of Written Exam: Paper I, II, III – September 23 to 30, 2018 FN & AN
- Hall Ticket Release Date: September 1st week 2018
- Answer Keys: October 1st week 2018
- Download Official Notification: Click Here
- Online Registration/Application: Click Here
Age Limit: SC/BC/BCM/ST : Minimum 18 Yrs, Max 35 Yrs, Others Max: 30 Yrs, Ex-Servicemen: 37 Yrs.
a): Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry or its equivalent degree from UGC recognized univeristy.
B) Only if candidates are not available with qualification mentioned in a) , Bachelor’s degree in
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Computer Applications / Computer Science
- Engineering ( All including Agriculture engineering )
- Environmental Science
- Marine Botany
- Wildlife Biology
- Height: 163cms
- Chest Measurement on Full expiration: 84cms, Full Inspiration: 89 cms, Difference: 5cms
- Height: 150 cms
- Chest- on Full expiration: 79cms, Full Inspiration: 84cms, Difference: 5 cms
You’ll undergo Physical Test of 25 Kms ( Male ) run in under 4 Hours, 16 Kms ( Female ) under 4 Hours.
Run test will be conducted only in Chennai.
Scheme of Examination:
Forest Apprentice recruitment exam will be conducted in 9 centres only,
TNPSC has included Syllabus for Forest Apprentice exam in the official notification pdf document itself.
So candidates should download the doc and prepare well for the exam according to the syllabus topics.